Maria Calcina, DDS
Meet Dr. Maria Calcina (pdf)
- Pediatric Dental Board Candidate
- Dr Calcina has PALS Training (Pediatric Advance Life Support) Fellow Instructor: University of Maryland, College of Dentistry Baltimore, MD
- Dental Consultant: Westchester Medical Center, Dental Dept Valhalla, NY
- Post-Graduate Degree in Pediatric Dentistry: New York University College of Dentistry Manhattan, NY
- DDS Degree: Universidad Central de Venezuela Caracas, Venezuela
- Instructor Assistant Professor: Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, Venezuela
- Instructor Professor: Universidad de Carabobo, Valencia, Venezuela
ROTATIONS FROM THE PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY PROGRAM:
- Anesthesiology Residency: Beekman Hospital Manhattan, NY
- Pediatric Dental Clinic: Bellevue Hospital Manhattan, NY
- Ortho-Cleft palate: Beth-Israel Hospital Manhattan, NY
Member: American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, Hispanic Dental Association, Texas Dental Society, Southwestern Society of Pediatric Dentistry, Texas Association of Women Dentists.
Dr. Calcina is fluent in Spanish, English, Mandarin and Italian. She enjoys cooking, listening to classical music, reading, cinema and spending time with her grandchildren.